GALAPAGOS ISLANDS FISHING
WELCOME TO THE WORLD’S HOTTEST MARLIN BITE!
Fish with the outfitters that pioneered the waters of the Galapagos Islands since 2000.
Best Marlin Fishing in the World
Fish in the Galapagos Islands.
The Galapagos Islands are host to year round incredible striped marlin fishing. December to May the blue marlin and black marlin action peaks.
If you want a safe and family friend destination in a wild environment then the Galapagos Islands must be next on your list. Let Ecuagringo customize you a trip of a lifetime. Besides the world’s best marlin fishing the Galapagos offer unique dives, snorkeling, kayaking, exploring, hiking, horseback riding, island hopping and all kinds of wild tours. Come fish, honeymoon and just relax in one of the natural wonders of the world.
Why Fish Galapagos
There are many reasons that Galapagos Islands fishing is the best option for you, but here are probably some that may be on top of the list:
- Safety: With a total population of less than 35,000 residents spread over 3 main island most folks know each other and there is virtually no crime to tourist. The Galapagos are one of the safest places you can feel free to move about day or night in South America.
- No visa requirements for most international travelers make it a breeze to enter Ecuador and then the Galapagos Islands. With a valid passport the only requirement you can stay in Ecuador for up to 90 days and the Galapagos 60.
- Daily multiple airline flights to San Cristobal and Baltra Islands make it easy to get to. With flight arriving daily to Ecuador from USA and Europe getting to the Galapagos is not hard. There are plans for a flight from Miami to Manta and then Galapagos same day.
- More striped marlin than anywhere on the planet year round. Galapagos is only rivaled by a couple of places for 2 or 3 months out of the year. The rest of the year no one has as many striped marlin which are typically raised from 5 to 50 plus fish a day per boat. The striped marlin are big averaging 120 to 220 pounds for the most part.
- Blue marlin are big in the Galapagos Islands. Isabela Island offers you possibly your best chances at a grander marlin than anywhere else in the Pacific. The average fish is over 500 pounds and hooking into an 800 pound plus fish is pretty common here. Many days you will fish with no other boat in site.
- Combine the incredible wildlife and scenic tours. Snorkel, dive, hike, kayak, explore or just relax on the beaches. The Galapagos offer tours for folks of all ages to surround yourself in a wild volcanic setting.